- Founder, Business Owner, Chief Executive Officer, Chief Operating Officer, Chief Talent/People Officer who need a practioner's view of Branding & Marketing
- HR or E-Learning Leader who is seeking fresh LMS-based content that can enrich new or existing internal learning programs
- Professional who is responsible for managing change, growth, Brand, Marketing, Communications or Organizational Development
- Non-for-Profit Leader who has a brand knowledge gap and wants to better differentiate their organizations
- Franchisee Owner who needs to have branding-know before following the franchise's rules and policies
- Professional Institute and Organization that offers training and educational development to members
So, Really, What Is A Brand? Masterclass
This masterclass will teach you how to properly define brand and understand how to appropriately define your organizational brand. Learn from examples from top global brands from and be inspired by best practices from Women-Run Businesses.(3) 5.0 average rating
Branding + Marketing Symbiosis Masterclass
This masterclass will provide a foundational understanding of branding, marketing and sales. You will learn how to distinguish between these three concepts and apply them to 21st Century Marketing challenges that your business encounters today.(1) 5.0 average rating
Brand Authenticity Masterclass
This masterclass will teach you what authenticity means as it relates to your organization so that you can begin determining the authentic brand story that you want your audience to associate with your business.(1) 5.0 average rating
This masterclass will teach you the core concepts of storymaking and storytelling. It will also explore notable Women-Owned-Business brands that have had success with these concepts, inspiring you, gamechanging leaders to create your own story.
I have always practiced authenticity, along with always I have always practiced authenticity, along with independent and collaborative thinking. This purpose-driven path has led me to embrace non-conformity, innovation and ultimately create compelling brand voices for two different Fortune 500 companies, J.P. Morgan Chase & Co. and Royal Dutch Shell, for over 15 years as an intrapreneur.
I hold the Certificate in Brand Leadership from the Executive Education Program at Columbia University, the Global MBA from Thunderbird, The Global School of Management and the B.B.A. in International Business and Finance from Howard University.
I have always been called on to launch a new idea to a new target audience, a new global program in a new country and even a new company and I have loved it all. In 2018, my work and leadership of a new company brand launch was recognized by the CEO of Royal Dutch Shell and deemed the best Business-to-Business Brand Campaign for the company on a global level. Most importantly, my leadership empowered teams to achieve unsurpassed excellence which resulted in exceeding sales targets.
Just think of me as your “Brand Doula” and you will be rewarded with a rock-solid brand infrastructure that can attract your customers in an authentic way. “Thinking differently” bred innovation in the form of iPhones, body shapers for women (Spanx) and customer experience (Amazon) to name a few, so what are you waiting on?